Native Apps versus Web Apps: Which Is Best for Healthcare Applications?
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Boulos, M.N.K., Wheeler, S., Tavares, C., Jones, R.: How the smartphones are changing the face of the mobile and participatory healthcare: an overview with example from eCAALYX. BioMedical Engineering Online 10(24) (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Emerging mHealth: Paths for growth (2013), http://www.pwc.com/en_GX/gx/healthcare/mhealth/assets/pwc-emerging-mhealth-full.pdf (last accessed on February 28, 2013)
- 4.UC Berkeley/Nokia/NAVTEQ, Mobile Millennium (2011), http://traffic.berkeley.edu/ (last accessed on February 28, 2013)
- 6.Bardram, J.E., Mihailidis, A., Wan, D. (eds.): Pervasive Computing in Healthcare. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group (November 2006)Google Scholar
- 7.World Health Organization: mHealth: New horizons for health through mobile technologies: second global survey on eHealth (2011), http://www.who.int/publications/goe_mhealth_web.pdf (last accessed February 27, 2013)
- 14.Android Developer Website, http://developer.android.com/index.html (last accessed February 28, 2013)
- 15.Apple Developer Website, https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action (last accessed February 28, 2013)