Generating Uncertain Networks Based on Historical Network Snapshots
Imprecision, incompleteness and dynamic exist in wide range of network applications. It is difficult to decide the uncertainty relationship among nodes since traditional models do not make sense on uncertain networks, and the inherent computational complexity of problems with uncertainty is always intractable. In this paper, we study how to capture the uncertainty in networks by modeling a series snapshots of networks to an uncertain graph. Since the large number of possible instantiations of an uncertain network, a novel sampling scheme is proposed which enables the development of efficient algorithm to measure in uncertain networks; considering the practical of neighborhood relationship in real networks, a framework is introduced to transform the uncertain networks into deterministic weight networks where the weights on edges can be measured as Jaccard-like index. The comprehensive experimental evaluation on real data demonstrates the effectiveness and efficiency of our algorithms.
KeywordsData mining Snapshot Uncertain graph Social networks
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Lancichinetti, A., Fortunato, S.: Community detection algorithms: A comparative analysis. Phys. Rev. E 80, 56–117 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, X., Yuruk, N., Feng, Z., Schweiger, T.A.J.: Scan: a structural clustering algorithm for networks. In: Proceedings of the 13th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 824–833 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Bortner, D., Han, J.: Progressive clustering of networks using structure-connected order of traversal. In: IEEE The International Conference on Data Engineering ICDE, pp. 653–656 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Burton, S., Morris, R., Dimond, M., Hansen, J., Giraud-Carrier, C., West, J., Hanson, C., Barnes, M.: Public health community mining in YouTube. In: Proceedings of the 2nd ACM SIGHIT Symposium on International Health Informatics, pp. 81–90 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Jin, R., Liu, L., Aggarwal, C.C.: Discovering highly reliable subgraphs in uncertain graphs. In: Proceedings of the 17th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining 2011, pp. 992–1000 (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Jin, R., Liu, L., Ding, B., Wang, H.: Distance-constraint reachability computation in uncertain graphs. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment 4(9), 551–562 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Potamias, M., Bonchi, F., Gionis, A., Kollios, G.: K-nearest neighbors in uncertain graphs. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment 3(1-2), 997–1008 (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.Ross, S.M.: Introduction to probability models. Academic Press (2009)Google Scholar