Study of E-commerce-Based Third-Party Logistics Alliance System
Alliance is the trend of third party logistics’s development, the management of third party logistics can be improved by the advantage of e-commerce information technology. This paper discusses the development status of third party logistics enterprise, analyzes the characteristic of the third party logistics alliance. A third party logistics alliances system based on e-commerce is established , the logistics alliance composition, structure and operation processes of the system are determined, then a system platform of a third party logistics alliance based on e-commerce is built. The result provides a theory reference for the development of the third-party logistics enterprise and e-commerce logistics.
Keywordse-commerce third party logistics logistics alliance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, H.: E-commerce Logistics Mode and its Development Trend. China Economist (8) (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Wei, S.: Research on the Logistics Model under the E-business Environment. Wuhan University of Technology master degree thesis (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, P.: Logistics Stratagem Alliance Stability Analysis. Comprehensive Transportation 3 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Xie, H.: Development of the 3PL Alliance Information System Based on B/S Structure. Logistics Technology (4), 123 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, H.: Study on the Establishment of the Third Party Logistics Enterprise’s Dynamic Alliance. Changan University Master degree’s thesis (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Peng, B., Gu, X., Hu, R.: Study on Network Collaborative Mode of Third Party Logistics Alliance. Commercial Research (4), 165–167 (2006)Google Scholar