Automatic Navigation Based on Navigation Map of Agricultural Machine
This article mainly studies automatic navigation control methods for agricultural machinery. The navigation system takes RTK-DGPS and inertial measurement unit as positioning sensors. The preview control mode was researched for curve path tracking. The preview control model is to determine the aiming point and calculate the lateral deviation. Automatic turning was realized by fuzzy control method based on genetic algorithm. This control method can online adjust the parameters of fuzzy control using the genetic algorithm, in order to realize adaptive control. Thus the navigation control precision can be improved by the methods studied. The navigation control methods can meet the demand of agricultural machinery operating.
Keywordsautomatic navigation path tracking genetic algorithm selfadaptive fuzzy control
- 1.Han, S., Zhang, Q., Noh, H., Shin, B.: A dynamic performance evaluation method for DGPS receivers under linear parallel-tracking applications. Transactions of the ASAE 47(1), 321–329 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, X., Ou, Y., Zhao, Z., Zhao, X.: Research and development of intelligent flexible chassis for precision farming. Transaction of the CSAE 21, 83–85 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Yukumoto, O., Matsuo, Y., Noguch, N.: Robotization of agricultural vehicles (part 2)– description of the tilling robot. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 34, 107–114 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.He, Q.: Automatic guidance system for tractor inter-row operations based on multiple sensors. China Agricultural University, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, Q., Qiu, H.: A Dynamic Path Search Algorithm for Tractor Automatic Navigation. Transactions of the ASAE 47(2), 639–646 (2003)Google Scholar