Fuzzy Systems towards Field Applications
We first heard about fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic when beginning our doctoral researches in the late ’90s. These concepts were gaining a special popularity in Romania at that time, due to the pioneering activity of Grigore Moisil (1906-1973), Constantin Virgil Negoiţǎ (b. 1936), Dan Ralescu (b. 1950) and other mathematicians and engineers. More we read about the fuzzy paradigm we realized its preeminence in terms of knowledge representation for computers, its flexibility and versatility for a huge amount of scientific and technical domains.
KeywordsFuzzy Logic Fuzzy System Fuzzy Controller World Knowledge FPGA Implementation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zadeh, L.A.: Interpolative Reasoning as a Common Basis for Inference in Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network Theory and the Calculus of Fuzzy If/Then Rules. Opening Talk Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks, Iizuka, Japan, pp. XIII–XIV (1992)Google Scholar
- 2.Zadeh, L.A.: From Search Engines to Question-Answering Systems – The Problems of World Knowledge, Relevance, Deduction and Precisiation. In: Invited Conference, SOFA 2005, Arad, Romania (August 30, 2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Toacşe, G., Nicula, D.: Electronicǎ Digitalǎ. Circuite Integrate Digitale, Limbajul de Descriere Hardware VHDL. Editura Teora, Bucuresti (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Nicula, D., Toacşe, V.: Electronicǎ digitalǎ, Verilog HDL. Editura Tehnica (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Socaci, M.: Aplicaţie VHDL pentru calculul în virgulǎ mobilǎ pe FPGA (VHDL Floating Point Application on FPGA). Master thesis, “Aurel Vlaicu” University of Arad (2012)Google Scholar