Approach of Tracing Prevention System Using OAuth for Printing Services in Mobile Device
The smart phone user is increasing very sharply. Smart phone user passes over 30 million people at 2012 in domestic. And Social Network Service user is expecting to come in about one billion people in worldwide. And smart phone used at most Android operation system. This has advantage that can offer freedom to move and convenience to user. But, most smart phone has various kind controversial points to security. Specially, we are interested about authentication and user position tracing problem among various kind security problems that occurrence is possible in smart phone using environment. And we want to suggest solving these problems. Therefore, we wish to propose that can check certification and position chase problem using OAuth to happen in smart phone expected position chase problem system. To example, we presented case that make use of printer that is shared in the nearest position with own because user uses smart phone. In case, we thought that our proposal system can solve tracing problem and various additional security problems such as confidentiality, integrity, and access control etc.
KeywordsTrace position problem Security services authentication OAuth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Armbrust, M., Fox, A., Griffith, R., Joseph, A.D., Katz, R., Konwinski, A., Lee, G., Patterson, D., Rabkin, A., Stoica, I., Zaharia, M.: Above the clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing. Technical Report (February 2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Shabeeb, H., Jeyanthi, N., Iyengar, N.C.S.N.: A Study on Security Threats in Cloud. International Journal of Cloud Computing and Services Science (IJ-CLOSER) 1(3), 84–88 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Joha, A., Janessen, M.: Design Choices Underlying the Software as a Service (SaaS) Business Model from the User Perspective: Exploring the Fourth Wave of Outsourcing. Journal of Universal Computer Science 18(11) (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Lawton, G.: Developing Software Online with Platform-as-a-Service Technology. Computer (June 2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Amazon: Amazon Web Service: Overview of Security Process, white paper (September 2008), http://aws.amazon.com
- 6.Moon, J.-K., Kim, J.-M., Kim, H.-R.: A Secure Authentication Protocol for Cloud Services. JAITC 1(2) (2011) (manuscript)Google Scholar
- 7.Kazai, G., Kamps, J., Koolen, M., Milic-Frayling, N.: Crowdsourcing for Book Search Evaluation: Impact of HIT Design on Comparative System Ranking. In: SIGIR 2011, July 24-28 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Jacobs, P.S.: Text-Based Intelligent Systems: Current Research and Practice in Information Extraction and Retrieval (1992), acl.ldc.upenn.edu
- 9.Mostarda, M., Palmisano, D., Zani, F., Tripodi, S.: Towards an OpenID-based solution to the Social Network Interoperability Problem. In: W3C Workshop on the Future (2009), w3.org
- 11.Paul, R.: Compromising Twitter’s OAuth security system (2010), immagic.com
- 12.Al-Sinani, H.S.: Browser Extension-based Interoperation between OAuth and Information Card-based Systems (2011), pure.rhul.ac.uk