Human-Computer Interface for Doğuş Unmanned Sea Vehicle
Unmanned vehicle systems are becoming increasingly prevalent on the land, in the sea, and in the air. Human-Computer interface design for these systems has a very important role in mission planning. The objective of this work is to design a unmanned sea vehicle and necessary software that can perform off-line path planning, vision management, communication, sensor control, and data management and monitoring of the unmanned sea vehicles.
KeywordsGlobal Position System Obstacle Avoidance Solar Panel Onboard Computer Vision Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Battery, http://www.mutlu.com.tr/get_content.cfm?id=6 (accessed June 2012)
- 2.Camera, http://www.chargerbuy.com/blog/files/2011/01/Foscam-FI8918W-Quick-Installation-User-Manual2.pdf (accessed June 2012)
- 3.Electric Motor, http://www.parsunmarine.com/product.php?about=1&pzid=1&id=1 (accessed June 2012)
- 4.Encoder, http://www.opkon.com.tr/Urun_Detay.aspx?ID=62 (accessed June 2012)
- 5.Geared Motor, http://www.buehlermotor.de/C12572C600247071/vwContentByKey/W273RD58524WEBREN (accessed June 2012)
- 6.Owl MK II, https://www.wamiltons.com/project/index.php (accessed June 2012)
- 7.Springer: The Unmanned Surface Vehicle, Plymouth University, UK, www.springer-usv.com (accessed June 2012)
- 8.Solarpanel, http://www.lorentz.de/en/support/download?docsearch=la170-24s&pgroup=la-series (accessed June 2012)
- 9.Vision software, http://www.aforgenet.com (accessed February 2012)
- 10.Larson, J., Bruch, M., Ebken, J.: Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance for unmanned surface vehicles. In: Proceedings of the SPIE, vol. 6230, pp. 623007 (2006)Google Scholar
- 11.Motwani, A.: A Survey of Uninhabited Surface Vehicles. MIDAS Technical Report: MIDAS.SMSE.2012.TR.001 (2012)Google Scholar