A Study on the Education Program for Specialized High Schools on the Development of App Contents Based Authoring Tool
This thesis is on the research for the course that produces Mobile App. Contents using App. Authoring Tool and the object of this research is the introduction of regular education course at the specialized high schools. Research is performed using the method of questionnaire survey which is conducted two times. The 1st questionnaire survey was conducted for 136 teachers from 82 specialized high schools and the 2nd survey was conducted for 160 teachers from 71 specialized high schools. Scale for the questionnaire survey were divided into 5 stages. In order to derive the utility on the result of the survey, preliminary education for 8 hours in 1 day was provided to all participating teachers before they respond to two questionnaire surveys. Contents of the education was about the production of mobile app. contents using app. authoring tool. The result of the questionnaire surveys revealed that 87% of the respondents of the 1st survey and 93% of the respondents of the 2nd survey presented the feasibility for the application of the education which corresponds to "Very Satisfactory" and "Satisfactory", two upper ones of the five scales. The 1st survey and 2nd survey were conducted with six months interval and the result of the 2nd survey showed the increase by 6% over the 1st survey.
KeywordsAuthoring Tool App Contents Education Program Specialized High School Questionnaire Survey
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chang, Y.-H., An, J.-M., Park, D.-W.: A Study on Effectiveness of the App Curriculum using Smartphone Authoring Solution. Journal of the Korea Institute of Maritime Information Communication Science 16, 192–195 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Son, Y.-B., Park, D.-W.: A Study on the Development of Learning Programs using Smart Phone. Journal of the Korea Institute of Maritime Information Communication Science 15, 429–431 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, G.-W.: Mobile App Program Development Practice. Wonderful Soft (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Kim, G.-W.: Software Engineering and State-of-the-art methodology. Crown Publishing Co. (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Chang, Y.-H., Park, D.-W.: ANDROID 2.1 BASIC PROGRAMMING. Youngmin (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Park, D.-W., Chang, Y.-H.: ANDROID Froyo PROGRAMMING 2.2, Global (2011)Google Scholar