A Multi-layer Security Model for Internet of Things
Since the open architecture at the perception layer, the IoT not only faces the traditional security risks in TCP/IP network, but also faces the new emerging risks. In this paper, through analysising the infrastructure of IoT and the security risks in IoT, a new multi-layer security model is proposed, which aims to improve the security technique in IoT. Based on the new model, a series of effective ways to the security risks are discussed at each different layer, respectively. The characteristics of the model and the application domain are summarized to give out, too.
KeywordsInternet of Things Security risk Security ways Multi-layer security model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, G., Shen, P., Zheng, C.: The Theory and Technology of Internet of Things. Scinece Press (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Shu, J.: The Discussion of the Security Crisis and the Countermeasures of Internet of Things. Network Security (4) (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Medaglia, C.M., Serbanati, A.: An Overview of Privacy and Security Issues in the Internet of Things. In: Proceedings of the 20th Tyrrhenian Workshop on Digital Communications, Sardinia, Italy, pp. 389–394 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Ning, H.-S., Xu, Q.-Y.: Research on Global Internet of Things’ Developments and It’s Construction in China. Acta Electronica 38(11), 2591–2599 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, Y.-B., Hu, W.-P., Du, J.: Network Information Security Architecture Based on Internet of Things. ZTE Technology Journal 17(1), 17–20 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Gan, G., Lu, Z.: Internet of Things Security Analysis. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.He, D., Peng, D., Tang, X., He, M., Mei, Q.: Modern Cryptography. Post & Telecom Press (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar