Implementation of Cooperative Routing Robot System for Long Distance Teleoperation
Cooperative robots are more efficient than a robot when the assigned task is complex and the workspace is large. To meet with the task efficiency and successful control of Cooperative robots, sensing and networking of the robot are necessities. To ensure stable communication, the cooperative routing robot system is implemented. Our system is an autonomous reactive router that responds to change in strength of a signal and a quality of link among cooperative robots. The routing robot is driven toward a safety region of network using virtual force model or change into a router. A result of our approach was shown as an experiment. A tank robot was continuously teleoperated from ROC (remote operate center); thereby condition of network was proven to be stable. In addition, the ROC continuously acquired a remote video and positions. As a result, the cooperative routing robot system help you teleoperate a robot about long distance.
This work was supported in by the Industrial Foundation Technology Development Program of MKE/KEIT [Development of Collective Intelligence Robot Technologies]
- Sweeney, J.D., Grupen, R.A., Shenoy, P.: Active QOS flow maintenace in controlled mobile networks. Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Robotics and Automation (ISRA), Aug, In (2004)Google Scholar
- Howard, A., Mataric, M.J., Sukhatme, G.S.: Mobile sensor network deployment using potential fields: a distributed, scalable solution to the area coverage problem. In: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, pp. 299–308 (2002)Google Scholar
- Benkic, K., Malajner, M., Planinsic, P., Cucej, Z.: Using RSSI value for distance estimation in wireless sensor networks based on ZigBee. IWSSIP, In (2008)Google Scholar
- Halder, S.J., Choi, T.Y., Park, J.H., Kang, S.H., Park, S.W., Park, J.G.: Enhanced ranging using adaptive filter of ZIGBEE RSSI and LQI measurement. In: iiWAS (2008)Google Scholar
- Antonelli, G., Arrichiello, F., Chiaverini, S., Setola, R.: Coordinated Control of Mobile Antennas for Ad-Hoc Networks: IJMIC, vol. 1, pp. 63–71 Jan 2006Google Scholar