Putting It All Together: Using the ArtDeco Approach in the Wine Business Domain
This chapter summarises the results achieved by the ArtDeco project and presents the overall approach for developing the models that the large-scale middleware infrastructure designed during the project uses to drive the behaviours of the information systems of a sample networked enterprise operating in the domain of wine production. This domain is sufficiently wide to cover many business aspects that highlight the ability of the proposed infrastructure to adapt its behavior to the evolving execution context by reacting to unexpected events with a very limited human intervention.
The same approach has been experimented also in different domains, including fashion industry and value added services for TLC providers.
KeywordsSensor Node Wireless Sensor Network Business Process Model Check Business Process Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Peled, D., Pelliccione, P., Spoletini, P.: Model checking. In: Wiley Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Ghezzi, C.: The challenges of open-world software. In: WOSP, pages 90 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Golfarelli, M., Rizzi, S.: Data Warehouse Design: Modern Principles and Methodologies. McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Holzmann, G.: Spin model checker, the: primer and reference manual. Addison-Wesley Professional (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Polese, M., Tretola, G., Zimeo, E.: Self-adaptive management of web processes. In: WSE 2010, pp. 423–428 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Schreiber, F.A., Camplani, R., Fortunato, M., Marelli, M., Pacifici, F.: Perla: A data language for pervasive systems. In: IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, pp. 282–287 (2008)Google Scholar