Improved PageRank Algorithm Based on the Residence Time of the Website
The original PageRank algorithm on the old webpage, on end in Com website, webpage cannot distinguish between the hyperlinks and webpage subject related, is unable to determine the webpage content similarity, easily lead to topic drift phenomenon. Through to analysis the goole search engine algorithms, to consider the problem that the PageRank algorithm only considers the web page hyperlink and ignore the web page content, this article put forward to introduce the time that user have stayed and prove it is Superior.
KeywordsPageRank Search engine Topic drift
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Richasrdson, M., Domings, P.: The Intellingent Surfer:Probabilistic Conbination of Link and Content Information in PageRank. J. Advances in Neural Information Process System 14, 1441–1448 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.HAJ the IME BABA, Google’s Secret — PageRank Thorough Explanation, linux.dalous.com/PageRank_cn.htm
- 3.Page, L., Brin, S.: The PageRank Citation Ranking: Bringing Order to the Web, http://www.db.stanford.edu/~backup/pageRanksub:199822001
- 4.Cai, J.C., Cai, M.: Research on The Search Engine PageRank Algorithm. J. Computer Application and Software 9 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Gao, Q., Zhang, Y.P.: Research on The Topic Drift in Pagerank Algorithm. J. Computer Information 03 -3-0117-03: 1008–0570 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Huang, D.C., Qi Hua, C.: Research on the PageRank Algorithm. J.04-0145-02: 1000-3428 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Qi, H.C., Huang, D.C., Zheng, Y.F.: The Improved PageRank Algorithm with Time Feedback. J. Zhejiang University of Technology 33 (2005)Google Scholar