Effective Resource Allocation Technique for Wireless Cellular System
An efficient resource allocation is one of the greatest challenges in wireless cellular communication. The resource allocation schemes avoid wastage of resources by allocating resources to a mobile terminal over a short period of time, providing quality of service over wireless networks is the most stressing point for service providers. In general a high degree of sharing is efficient, but requires service protection mechanisms to guarantee the Q o S for all services. In this paper we address the multi cell interference on overall radio resource utilization and propose a new strategy for resource allocation in multi cell systems. We also propose a joint management of interference within and between cells for allocation of radio resources, Simulation results are showing that there is a significant improvement in the resource utilization so that overall network performance.
KeywordsMobile Terminal Radio Resource Resource Allocation Scheme Inter Cell Interference Efficient Resource Allocation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, L., Tian, Z.: Capacity-Maximizing Resource Allocation for Data-Aided Timing and Channel Estimation. In: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Proceeding, Montreal, Canada, vol. 4, pp. 525–528 (May 2004)Google Scholar
- 2.3GPP TR 25.896. Feasibility Study of Enhanced Uplink for UTRAFDDV6.0.0 (March 2004), www.3gpp.org
- 3.3GPP, TS 36.211, Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA); Physical Channels and Modulation (Release 8)Google Scholar
- 4.Holma, H., Toskala, A.: WCDMA for UMTS: Radio Access for Third Geeration Mobile Communications, 2nd edn. John Wiley & Sons (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Khan, F.: A time-orthogonal CDMA high speed uplink data transmission scheme for 3G and beyond. IEEE Communication Magazine, 88–94 (February 2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Goldsmith, A.: Wireless communications, Cambridge (2005)Google Scholar
- 14.Saraydar, U., Mandayam, N.B.: Pricing and Power Control in a Mul cell Wireless Data Network. IEEE Journal on Communications 19(10), 1883–1892Google Scholar
- 15.Ekstrom, H., Furuskar, A., Parkvall, S.: Technical Solutions for the 3G Long- Term Evolution. IEEE Communications Magazine, 38–45 (March 2006)Google Scholar