CeDeROM Brain Computer Interface
- 2.1k Downloads
Brain Computer Interface is a biomedical equipment used to perform user interaction with computer equipment based on a brain activity measurement. Modular Research System presented in this article is a prototype platform under development aimed for supporting the research groups with low–cost versatile and flexible hardware platform for BCI research but also easy construct and verification of commercial products that can find its use in solving various scientific and real life problems.
KeywordsBrain Computer Interface Device Driver Serial Peripheral Interface Dynamic Library Silicon Block
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Lotte, F., Congedo, M., Lécuyer, A., Lamarche, F., Arnaldi, B., et al.: A review of classification algorithms for EEG-based brain\(\pounds\)computer interfaces. J. Neural Eng. (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Piccini, L., Parini, S., Maggi, L., Andreoni, G.: A Wearable Home BCI system: preliminary results with SSVEP protocol. In: Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference of the 2005 IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biologym, Shanghai, China, September 1-4 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Osseiran, A.: EIG, Eng. Sch. of Geneva: Test standards (with focus on IEEE1149.1). In: Proceedings of the 38th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 13-16, pp. 708–711 (1995) Print ISBN: 0-7803-2972-4Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, Q., Sourina, O., Nguyen, M.K.: A Fractal Dimension Based Algorithm for Neurofeedback Games. The Visual Computer 27(4), 299–309, doi:10.1007/s00371-011-0551-5Google Scholar
- 9.Cichocki, A., Washizawa, Y., Rutkowski, T., Bakardjian, H., Phan, A.-H., Choi, S., Lee, H., Zhao, Q., Zhang, L., Li, Y.: Noninvasive BCIs: Multiway Signal-Processing Array Decompositions. This Paper Appears in: Computer Issue 41(10), 34–42 (2008)Google Scholar