Pseudo-code Programming of Designer Activities in Development of Software Intensive Systems
The paper presents a question-answer approach to programming of designer activities during collaborative designing of software intensive systems. Efficiency of a conceptual work can be essentially increased if the human part of the work will be fulfilled as an execution of a special kind of programs by “intellectual processors” which use models of question-answer reasoning. Such approach was investigated and evolved till an instrumental system providing the pseudo-code programming of intellectual processors combined with computer processors.
KeywordsConceptual designing precedent pseudo-code programming question- answering reasoning software intensive systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kroll, P., Kruchten, P.: The Rational Unified Process Made Easy: A Practitioners Guide to the RUP. Addison-Wesley (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Reports of the Standish Group, http://www.standishgroup.com
- 3.Sosnin, P.: Means of question-answer interaction for collaborative development activity. Advance in Human-Computer Interaction 2009, 18 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Card, S.K., Thomas, T.P., Newell, A.: The Psychology of Human-Computer Interaction. Lawrence Erbaum Associates, London (1983)Google Scholar
- 5.Karray, F., Alemzadeh, M., Saleh, J.A., Arab, M.N.: Human-Computer Interaction: Overview on State of the Art Smart sensing and intelligent systems, vol. 1(1), pp. 138–159 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Hewett, T., Baecker, R., Card, S., Carey, T., Gasen, J., Mantei, M., Perlman, G., Strong, G., Verplank, W.: ACM SIGCHI Curricula for Human-Computer Interaction. ACM Technical Report, p. 162 (2002)Google Scholar