Interference Mitigation Based on Enhanced Interference PMI Notification
This paper considers interference mitigation in multicell scenarios where transmitters and receivers are both equipped with multiple antennas. In multicell system, both the local Pre-coding Matrix Index (PMI) and the interference PMI can be utilized by Interference Reject Combing (IRC) algorithm, and more interference information can be obtained from the enhanced interference PMI notification. The IRC interference mitigation algorithm can deal with both noise and interference. The specific formulas of calculating receiver weight vector (matrix) based on different criterions are given. And the IRC-adaptive algorithm is proposed, which can have a compromise effect between the complexity and interference mitigation. It is shown in the simulation results that the receiver algorithms can improve the system performance effectively.
Keywordsmulti-cell scenarios interference mitigation weight vector interference reject combine (IRC)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Aboutorab, N., Hardjawana, W., Vucetic, B.: Interference Cancellation in Multi-user MIMO Relay Networks Using Beamforming and Precoding. In: WCNC 2010 Proceedings (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu, J., Liu, G., Wang, Y., Zhang, P.: A Hybrid Inter-cell Interference Mitigation Scheme for OFDMA based E-UTRA Downlink. In: IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (August. 2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Snow, C., Lampe, L., Schober, R.: Interference Mitigation for Coded MB-OFDM UWB. In: IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium, pp.17–20 (January 2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Dahlqvist, M.: Interference Rejection Combining System Performance. Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Borga, M.: Learning multidimensional signal processing. Ph.D. dissertation, Linkoping University, Sweden, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden (1998)Google Scholar