Simulation Based Software Development for Smart Phones
- 639 Downloads
Smart phones are getting more and more popular each year and have more and better sensors. The sensors are a rich information source for creating contextaware applications. However, this makes the applications increase in complexity until they become too hard to test in the lab. In order to solve this problem, we propose to test this kind of applications through a simulator. The user interacts with the simulated environment using the keyboard and mouse like a computer game. But the application is not simulated and the user interacts with the application through a smart phone, giving a real experience.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Gartner Corporation. Gartner says worldwide mobile phone sales grew 35 percent in third quarter 2010; smartphone sales increased 96 perce. (November 2010) ,http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=1466313
- 4.I. O. Electrical and E. E. (ieee). Ieee 90: Ieee standard glossary of software engineering terminology (1990)Google Scholar
- 5.Badgett, T., Myers, G.J., Sandler, C., Thomas, T.M.: The Art of Software Testing, 2nd edn. Wiley (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Garcia-Valverde, T., Serrano, E., Botia, J.A., Gomez-Skarmeta, A., Cadenas, J.M.: Social simulation to simulate societies of users inmersed in an ambient intelligence environment (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Meier, R.: Professional Android 2 Application Development, 1st edn. Wrox Press Ltd., Birmingham (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Osherove, R.: The Art of Unit Testing: With Examples in.Net, 1st edn. Manning Publications Co., Greenwich (2009)Google Scholar