Modifications and Improvements on CEN/BII Profiles
This paper introduces a new approach to modeling of e-Ordering and e-Invoicing solutions. Today, electronic means to conduct purchases and sales are essential activities for companies operations, and they need to decide how to implement e-Ordering and e-Invoicing, what software solutions to use, and how to integrate them successfully with their current software. The nature and application field of electronic services such as e-Ordering and e-Invoicing dictates increased interoperability between different platforms. EU-introduced Pan-European Public Procurement Online project, presents an effort for unifying the large variety of procurement solutions from various EU and non-EU countries, and uses CEN/BII profiles to introduce interoperability between them. This paper presents the summary of our analysis of the CEN/BII profiles, and introduces modifications and improvements to this model, to help the flexibility and ease of further modification of the model.
Keywordse-Invoicing e-Ordering CEN/BII profiles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kiroski, K., Gusev, M.: e-Invoicing and e-Ordering: Analysis and Comparison. In: Proceedings of The 7th International Conference for Informatics and Information Technology, CIIT 2010 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Kiroski, K., Gusev, M., Kostoska, M.: A new methodology to benchmark sophistication of e-Invoicing and e-Ordering. In: Proceedings of the 2nd ICT Innovations Conference, Ohrid, Macedonia (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Pan-European Public Procurement OnLine project, http://www.peppol.eu
- 5.BBG e-Shop, http://e-shop.gv.at
- 6.Capgemini Procurement Services, http://www.ibxeurope.com/ibx-international.aspx
- 7.CEN/ISSS Business Interoperability Interfaces for Public procurement in Europe (CENBII), http://spec.cenbii.eu/
- 8.CWA Annex C on Transport infrastructure, http://spec.cenbii.eu/Tools/documents/BII3-C-TransportInfrastructure_d06.doc
- 9.Sonntagbauer, P., Gusev, M., Tomic Rotim, S., Stefanovic, N., Kiroski, K., Kostoska M.: e-Government and e-Business in Western Balkans 2010. In: Proceedings of the 2nd ICT Innovations Conference, Ohrid, Macedonia (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Introduction to OIOUBL (Offentlig Information Online Universal Business Language), http://www.oioubl.info/classes/en/index.html
- 11.Clayton, C.: Standard Cloud Taxonomies and Windows Azure, http://blogs.msdn.com/b/cclayton/archive/2011/06/07/standard-cloud-taxonomies-and-windows-azure.aspx
- 12.DMTF International: Interoperable Clouds, A White Paper from the Open Cloud Standards Incubator, DSP-IS0101 (November 2009)Google Scholar