A Research of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation on Carbonate Reservoir
The carbonate reservoir has a sound heterogeneity and low-permeability, which brings certain difficulties to the prediction of the remoulding of the reservoir. The effective comprehensive evaluation method of reservoir plays a significant role in the modification of the layers of well. Aiming at the characteristics of the reservoir geology, the paper builds up reservoir evaluation criteria based on the principles of geological evaluation and construct the membership functions and models of analytic hierarchy process, secondly, by the means of fuzzy analytic hierarchy process, the paper obtains the proportion of well logging, well testing, geology and geophysical prospecting to the importance of reservoir modification. Last, by the means of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method, it gains the conclusion about whether the reservoir needs to be modification or not. The rebuilding results of reservoir shows that the above method can effectively resolve the consistency problem among various appraisal parameters, improve the accuracy of evaluation and the efficiency of the modification and reduce invalid production. This method has been successfully applied to the evaluation of low-permeability reservoirs in Tarim oilfield.
KeywordsCarbonate reservoir the characteristics of the geology analytic hierarchy process fuzzy comprehensive evaluation the remoulding of reservoir
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, X., Liu, H.L., Wang, H.Y., Zhao, Q.: Gas-seepage characteristics of coalbed reservoirs with different water saturation in the Qinshui basin. Acta Petrolei Sinica 3, 500–503 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, G.B., Fan, J.G., Tao, Y.G.: The application of multiple information for predictive of carbonate karst reservoir and effect analysis. Geophysical Prospecting For Petrole 44, 34–36 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Z.F., He, S.L.: Application of fuzzy mathematics to evaluating the carbonate reservoirs in Changqing asg field. Natural Gas Industry 3, 55–57 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Luo, T.T., Zhou, L.F., Liu, Z.W.: Application of NMR technology in ordovician reservoir evaluation in the Weihe Basin. Special Oil and Gas Reservoirs 18, 37–41 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, H.F., Peng, S.B., Zhao, Y.C.: The classification and stochastic modeling of flow units in tight gas reservoir. Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition) 3, 469–474 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, S.: Analysis of rock pore structural characteristic by nuclear magnetic resonance. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology 6, 768–770 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Wei, X.D., Zhang, Y.Q., Cao, L.L., Wang, Y.N.: Applications of amplitude spectrum gradient for reservoir evaluation in WC project. Oil Geophysical Prospecting 46, 282–286 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, Z.M., Zhang, Y.Z., Hao, M.Q., Liu, X.G., Shan, W.W.: Comprehensive evaluation of reservoir in low-permeability oilfields. Acta Petrolei Sinica 2, 64–67 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, P.B., Jiang, L.P., Ge, Y.X.: Evaluation of reservoir in Baimiao gas field. Fault-Block Oil and Gas Field 5, 40–43 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhou, Y., Tan, X.C., Liu, H., Yang, J.L., Yao, Y.B., Li, J.L., Zhong, H., Lin, J.P.: Evaluation of porous carbonate reservoir of Jia 2 Member in Moxi Structure of Sichuan basin. Acta Petrolei Sinica 3, 372–378 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Zou, L.Z., Liu, Q.H.: The logging interpretation model for reservoir parameters of nomber 1 interval of Liushagang group of fushan depression. World Well Logging Technology 1, 21–24 (2011)Google Scholar