A Service-Oriented Business Rules Designer Based on Rule Engine
This paper put forward a service-oriented business rules modeling language based on XML which named Unified Service-oriented Rules Describe Language. By the using of Unified Service-oriented Rules Describe Language, we put forward a new method of designing service-oriented business rules: firstly use Unified Service-oriented Rules Describe Language to design business rules, secondly exchange the Unified Service-oriented Rules Describe Language code into rule language which based on rule engine rely on a mapping table. Finally with this method we offer a business rules designer of Drools rule engine which offering a graphical editing interfaces.
Keywordsrule engine rule designer service-oriented business rule
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Goldberg, H.S., Michael Vashevko, M.D., Postilnik, A., Smith, K., Plaks, N., Blumenfeld, B.M.: Evaluation of a Commercial Rule Engine as a Basis for a Clinical Decision Support Service. In: AMIA Annu. Symp. Proc., pp. 294–298 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Papazoglou, M.P., Yang, J.: Design Methodology for Web Service and Business Processes. In: Procs. of the 3rd VLDB-TES Workshop, Hong-Kong (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Tao, X.-J., Zhu, M.: Pattern of Building Enterprise Services Based on Rule Engine. Computing Technology and Development (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Lukichev, S., Wagner, G.: Visual Rules ModelingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Chisholm, M.: How to Build a Business Rules Engine. Morgan Kaufmann (2003)Google Scholar