Research of Rule Engines in Web Service Environment
In this paper, by combining Drools rule engine and Web Service technology in Axis2 architecture, we proposed a solution to solve the problem that Drools could not deal with the data object in Web Service environment directly. This solution could help enterprise use Rule Engine technology and Web Service technology in a simple and effective way. It satisfies that enterprise can respond quickly to the changes of business rules, and greatly improves the reusability of business rules.
KeywordsRule Engine Web Service Drools
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Java Community Process JSR94-Java rule engine API, http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=094
- 2.The Business Rules Group. Defining business rules – what are they really, http://www.businessrulesgroup.org/first_paper/br01c0.html
- 3.What are Web Services, http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-web-services.html
- 4.Li, G.: Java Rule Engine and API(JSR-94), http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/ava/j-Java-rules/index.html?ca=dwcn-newsletter-Java#main
- 5.Newcomer, E., Lomow, G.: Understanding SOA with Web services, 1st edn. Addison-Wesley Professional (December 24, 2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, L., Tao, M.: Research on Business Rule Engine. Computer Engineering 24 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, X., Yang, D.: Research on application of rule engine in distributed environment. Application Research of Computers 05 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhu, H., Li, Z.: Stuty of Service Management Based on SOA. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications S2 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, W.: Introduction and Implementation of Drools – a Rule Engine Based Java. Microcomputer Applications 06 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Rosenberg, F., Dustdar, S.: Business rules integration in BPEL – a service-oriented approach. E-Commerce Technology 07 (2005)Google Scholar