The Application of EPS Module Concrete Framework Structure in Construction Engineering
EPS Module Concrete Framework is a system that pours reinforced concrete into the cavity of EPS module. The invisible framework formed during the process and EPS Module play the role of envelope and load-bearing. It is a new type of framework system which includes the function of building energy efficiency and force structure. It has many advantages, such as good insulation, good durability, light weight, thin wall, small structure load, good seismic performance. It is also easy to applying in industrial production, easy to be installed. It is high efficiency in construction and lossless in the course of working. It can reduce construction waste and environmental pollution, all this can meet the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection. It can be used for energy-saving construction under third fire resistance rating, such as residential building, public buildings, and industrial plants. This paper introduces the structural points and construction technical points of the structural system, which provides a technical guide for the application promotion of the system.
KeywordsEPS module framework structure connection mode construction construction technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Xu, L.: Energy-saving environmentally friendly status of new wall materials and development. Taiyuan University (May 2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y.: Analysis about EPS&XPS in Construction Conserves Energy. Construction Conserves Energy, 48–50 (May 2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, G.: HS-EPS: New Revolution of wall with exterior insulation, pp. 110–111. City & Housing (February 2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Qian, K.: Technical specification for concrete wall structure system with EPS module. Jilin Province Engineering Construction Provincial Standard DB22/T1028 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, G.: General Problems and Solutions on the Constructon Quality of External Thermal Insulation System with EPS Board and Thin Layer Plaster. Construction Conserves Energy, 53–55 (June 2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar