Mathematical Modeling of Turbine as a Part of Flexible Energy System
Mathematical modeling and simulation are important parts in design and development of complex systems implemented in industrial applications. This paper gives a description of basic structure, implementation of the model and simulation of turbine unit which is a part of Flexible Energy System with respect to parameters predefined by turbine producers. Turbines are basic elements of power stations for transfer of energy from heated medium to movement of generator. Their parameters and dependencies are crucial for complex power system, which is composed of given function elements. In this paper, the simulation of the elementary characteristic state values and their dependencies of the turbines are discussed. The developed mathematical turbine model is basic part of complex system of power plant where it serves as one of the main elements. Model of turbine unit is implemented as graphical user interface application by use of mathematical environment of MATLAB.
KeywordsMathematical model Turbine Simulation Flexible Energy System Compressor Generator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hybl, R.: Documenation - Tepelny vypocet motoru M601B s neprimym ohrevem a paroplynovou smesi. Vyzkumny a zkusebni letecky ustav, a.s. Praha - Letnany (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Streater, R.F.: Statistical Dynamics. Imperial College Press (1995); ISBN: 1-86094-002-1Google Scholar
- 4.IAPWS IF-97. Thermodynamical properties of steam and water. [web page] (2007), http://www.x-eng.com/
- 5.Ozana, Š., Machacek, Z.: Implementation of the Mathematical Model of a Generating Block in Matlab&Simulink Using S-functions. In: Kamaruzaman, Jusoff, Mahmoud, Safaa, Sivakumar, Raghupathy (eds.) The Second International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering ICCEE 2009, vol. I, pp. S431–S435. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos (2009)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Tutsch, M., Machacek, Z., Krejcar, O., Konarik, P.: Development Methods for Low Cost Industrial Control by WinPAC Controller and Measurement Cards in Matlab Simulink. In: Proceedings of Second International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications, ICCEA 2010,, March 19- 21, vol. 2, pp. 444–448. IEEE Conference Publishing Services, IET INSPEC, Bali Island (2010); doi: 10.1109/ICCEA.2010.235CrossRefGoogle Scholar