A Construction and Accomplishment of ERP System for Coal Enterprises
The necessity of coal enterprises to accomplish ERP system is analyzed, a sort of general functional framework of Coal Enterprise Resource Planning (C-ERP) system is presented, C-ERP is composed of system manage- ment, institutional affairs management, material supply, general dispatching management, marketing management, sales and transportation management, coal production management, coal processing, equipment management and other sub-systems. The accomplishment strategy of C-ERP system is studied, including three aspects: the model selection of software, the accomplishment of procedure and the accomplishment of process supervision. Finally, the quantization relationship of five essential factors is summarized, i.e. technology, management, data, application and enterprise leadership involved in the process in which coal enterprises can successfully execute C-ERP system.
KeywordsCoal enterprises C-ERP system Functional framework Procedure accomplishment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yuan, W.: Problems Probe on Informatization Construction in Coal Enterprises. Journal of North China Institute of Science and Technology 6(3), 78–79 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, H.B., Zhang, H.M.: The Information Integration Strategies in the Merger and Reorganization of Shanxi Coal Enterprises. Shanxi Coal 129(4), 1–3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, Z., Mao, H.Y., et al.: ERP Principle and Application Textbook, 2nd edn. Publishing House, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.James, R., Henry, W.K.: Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 3rd edn. Pearson Edition, Inc. (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, Y.: Application of Informatization in Coal Quality Management in Shenhuazhunneng Corporation. Open Mining Technology (6), 79–80 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Cui, F.: Fine Management for Equipments of Coal Mine Based on Technology of Information Network. Industry and Mine Automation (10), 95–97 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Han, G., Xia, Y.W.: “An analysis of Application of Information Technology in the Logistics of China’s Coal Sector. China Coal 35(4), 29–30 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Y., Zhou, Y.Q., Liu, B.J.: MRP/ERP Theory and Accomplishment. Tianjin University Publishing House (2002)Google Scholar