Construction and Application of the Merging Network Teaching Platform
Campus merging network teaching platform, integrated with mutual exchanging between the IP stream of CAN and TS of one-way HFC network via softswitch engineering, facilitates the inadequacy in the functions of CAN and hybrid fiber coaxial (HFC) with independent operation caused by construction in different phases, and helps realize interflow and simultaneous sharing of data, programs and other teaching resources of the two networks. Meanwhile, the merging network teaching platform provides a series of new network functions, namely network microteaching, TV multicast teaching and IPTV on-demand teaching, which then boosts the utilization efficiency of campus network, impels innovation in teaching mode and approaches and the modernization of teaching management, and thus is of powerful usability and scalability.
KeywordsTeaching platform Soft switch Network microteaching TV multicast teaching
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Hua, Y., Wang, Z.: The Analysis of the Relationship between the Standard Protocols and the Interfaces. Data Communications, 19–22 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, J.: Constructing the Digital Microteaching SystemBased on Campus Network. China Educational Technology, 112–114 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, T., Kang, Q.: Survey on QoS for IP Video Conference. Fire Control & Command Control 33, 63–66 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Zeng, J.: Design and Implementation of Multimedia IPTV. Video Engineering 33, 64–66 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Han, J.: Discussion of interactive teaching techniques based on digital cable television. China Educational Technology, 99–101 (2006)Google Scholar