Research and Practice on Cooperative Education Pattern for Higher Vocational Colleges in China
This paper analyzes the higher vocational colleges’ cooperative education model in China, which are divided into three basic types: model using service to seek cooperation, model relying on industry, model developing by the government’s promoting. Four basic conclusions are reached in this paper. First, relying on the development of the industry to promote co-education is the basis; Second, achieving the approval by using the service and promoting development with the cooperation are the premise; Third, the industry and social economic development’s needs are the starting point for personnel training and the purpose of cooperative education; Forth, Local government’s attention and support are the ensurement of the sustainable development of cooperative education.
KeywordsHigher vocational colleges Cooperative education Education mode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, C.M.: Evaluation of the Canadian Cooperative Education Model. Journal of Coal Higher Education 26(5), 74–76 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, C.M.: Evaluation of German’s Dual System of Cooperative Education Model. Industry and Technology Forum 15(6), 247–248 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, C.M.: Evaluation of the UK’s Cooperative Education Model. Higher Education and Academic Research 16(3), 38–39 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Jian, M.: Report by President of Yangtze University in China’s Cooperative Education Summit in (2009), http://news.yangtzeu.edu.cn/ (November 2, 2009)
- 5.Branch Society of Chinese Higher Education Cooperative Education. Essays in China’s Cooperative Education Summit, 10 (2009)Google Scholar