Research on the Role of “Mobile Programming” Course in Teaching Curriculum Reform of Computer Science and Technology
“Mobile Programming” course is closely related to the teaching plan of computer professional course in university. The existing curriculum provision in university has basically included the necessary leading courses of mobile programming techniques. This paper starts with a discussion of the relationship between “mobile programming” courses and professional courses of computer science and technology. It explores the possibility of offering “mobile programming” course in the computer science and technology. It is proved that the introduction of “mobile phone Programming ”course not only can enriched the content of undergraduate course, but also can integrate with practical application to better cultivate the practice abilities of students.
KeywordsMobile programming Computer science and technology Reform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Xiong, Z.-G., Zhang, X., Xie, Y., Chen, J.: Research on Reform of Teaching Contents of Computer Network to Local University. In: 2010 International Conference on E-health Networking, Digital Ecosystems and Technologies, pp. 218–220 (April 2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Xiong, Z.-G., Zhang, X., Xie, Y., Chen, J.: Research on Teaching Reform of Theory and Application for Computer Network Course. In: 2010 International Conference on E-health Networking, Digital Ecosystems and Technologies, Shenzhen, China, pp. 409–412 (April 2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Xiong, Z.-G., Zhang, X., Xia, X., Xie, Y., Chen, J.: Research on Experiment Teaching of Computer Network in Local University. In: The 2nd International Conference on Education Technology and Computer, Shanghai, pp. 308–311 (June 2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, W.B., Zhang, S.L., Li, Z.L.: A Novel Task-Based Teaching Strategy for Computer Majors. In: 2009 First International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science, pp. 2–6 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Billett, S.: Learning in the Workplace: Strategies for Effective Practice. Allen & Unwin (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Yin, Z.-J.: Reflection of Computer-Education Reform in University. Theory and Practice of Education 12, 55–59 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, X., Zhang, I.: In: Shen, J. (ed.) Android application development. Tsinghua University Press (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Xiao, Z.: Android Market’s market. Internet World (2), 12–16 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Yao, Y., Yu, L.: Android and J2ME platform for instant communication between research and implementation. Computer Systems Applications (12), 33–38 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Yu, Y.: Android framework and application of research and development. Computer Systems Applications (11), 22–27 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar