Hamilton Non-holonomic Momentum Equation of the System and Conclusions
Mechanical system nonholonomic constraint by more and more international wide attention and sparked the modern technology china-africa complete constraint technology is widely used. The article take poisson opinions on nonholonomic constraint mechanics poisson theory to study, with the conservation of momentum equations are given nonholonomic constraint Hamilton mechanical system equation, gets some conclusion.
KeywordsNonholonomic systems dynamic analysis Lagrange-d’Alembert variational principle Lyapunov stability of equilibrium stability of motion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Cendra, H., Marsden, J.E., Ratiu, T.S.: Geometric mechanics,Lagrangian reduction and nonholonomic systems. In: Enguist, B., Schmid, W. (eds.) Mathematics Unlimited: 2001 and Beyond, pp. 221–273. Springer, New York (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Arnold, V.I., Kozlov, V.V., Neishtadt, A.I.: Dynamical Systems III. Encyclopedia of Mathematics, vol. 3. Springer, Berlin (1988)Google Scholar
- 7.Dong, Y.-F., Duan, W.-F.: Theoretical Mechanics. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Liang, L.-F., Hu, H.C.: HUNAN FINANCIAL AND. Lagrange dynamics of nonholonomic systems theoretical framework. Chinese Science (G Series: Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy) (01) (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, X.W.: A complete high-order mechanical system Hamilton canonical equations. Journal of Anhui University (Natural Science) (02) (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Yao, W.: Containing non-ideal non-holonomic constraints of the complete system to combat the problem. Journal of Peking University (Natural Science) (05) (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Shi, S.: Discrete dynamical systems symmetry constraints and conserved quantities, vol. (01). Shanghai University (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Ding, G.: Lagrange function is equivalent to changing the system of symmetries and conserved quantities of mechanical effect. Anhui Normal University (Natural Science) (01) (2009)Google Scholar