The Evolution Analysis of Resistance Genes in Sorghum
Plant disease resistance genes are products of long-term interaction between plants and pathogens, and they played an important role in the process of resisting the pathogens. It has great significance for screening the plant new-functional disease resistance genes and improving the efficiency of breeding for disease resistance by understanding the evolution of plant disease resistance genes. In this paper, we clarify the evolutionary mechanisms of resistance genes in sorghum by bioinformatics analysis.
KeywordsDisease resistance genes tandem duplication homologous gene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, X., Tang, H., Bowers, J.E., Paterson, A.H.: Comparative inference of illegitimate recombination between rice and sorghum duplicated genes produced by polyploidization. Genome Research, 1–8 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Bai, Z.G., Qu, X., Han, W., Ma, X.M., Zhao, X.M., Zhang, Z.T.: Expression of taxol resistance gene 1 correlates with gastric cancer patient clinical outcome and induces taxol resistance. Mol. Med. Report (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Andrew, B., Steven, C., Russ, S.: Genome-level evolution of resistance gene in arabidopsis thaliana. Genetic 165, 309–319 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Simková, H., Safář, J., Kubaláková, M., Suchánková, P., Cíhalíková, J., Robert-Quatre, H., Azhaguvel, P., Weng, Y., Peng, J., Lapitan, N.L., Ma, Y., You, F.M., Luo, M.C., Bartoš, J., Doležel, J.: BAC libraries from wheat chromosome 7D: efficient tool for positional cloning of aphid resistance genes. J. Biomed. Biotechnol., 302543 (2011) Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, Y.L., Xu, J.L., Zhou, S.C.: Pyramiding Xa23 and Rxo1 for resistance to two bacterial diseases into an elite indica rice variety using molecular approaches. Genetics (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Innan, H.: The coalescent and infinite-site model of a small multigene family. Genetics 163, 803–810 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Velasco, R., Zharkikh, A., Affourtit, J.: The genome of the domesticated apple (Malus × domestica Borkh). Nature Genetic (2010)Google Scholar