Research in Crop Land Suitability Analysis Based on GIS
This paper based on GIS land suitable assessment principle and method, use supermap to analysis suitability of crop land of liao city. The suitability of comprehensive analysis was conducted in Study area for three crops .First, choosing representative and having the same impact the suitability of natural factors and social economic factors of the three kinds of crops; Then, interpolation and empowerment of overlap and analysis in supermap, and the appropriate level of land were classified according to land on crops. Thus can adjust measures to local conditions to crops layout and farming system reform and adjustment, the biggest production potential play land. Experimental results show that in the complex crop suitability assessment process, GIS is an effective, possible means.
Keywordscrop land Suitable assessment The geographic information system
- 1.Pan, J., Fang, S., Sun, W., et al.: Use soil information system for rice nitrogen decisions in Dafeng city in Jiangsu province as an example. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (3), 53–56 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Meng, Z., Zhao, C., Liu, H., et al.: The variable fertilization operating systems design and implementation based on prescription figure. Journal of Jiangsu university (natural science edition) 30(4), 338–342 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Sun, Z., Yu, F., Zheng, C., et al.: The GPS variables fertilization system to CPLD control modules design. Farm Machinery Research (3), 83–86 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, A., Wang, X., Wang, Z.Q., et al.: Study on electro-hydraulic drive type variable fertilization closed-loop control system. China Agriculture Bulletin 25(7), 272–275 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, S., Qin, L.: Variable precision agriculture fertilizer technology and its research progress. World Agriculture 335(3) (2007)Google Scholar