Recognizing Some Subclasses of Vertex Intersection Graphs of 0-Bend Paths in a Grid
We investigate graphs that can be represented as vertex intersections of horizontal and vertical paths in a grid, known as B 0-VPG graphs. Recognizing these graphs is an NP-hard problem. In light of this, we focus on their subclasses. In the paper, we describe polynomial time algorithms for recognizing chordal B 0-VPG graphs, and for recognizing B 0-VPG graphs that have a representation on a grid with 2 rows.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Asinowski, A., Cohen, E., Golumbic, M.C., Limouzy, V., Lipshteyn, M., Stern, M.: Intersection graphs of paths on a grid, technical report (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Golumbic, M.C.: Algorithmic graph theory and perfect graphs, 2nd edn. North-Holland (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Golumbic, M.C., Ries, B.: On the intersection graphs of orthogonal line segments in the plane: characterizations of some subclasses of chordal graphs (submitted manuscript, 2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Haeupler, B., Jampani, K.R., Lubiw, A.: Testing simultaneous planarity when the common graph is 2-connected. In: Cheong, O., Chwa, K.-Y., Park, K. (eds.) ISAAC 2010, Part II. LNCS, vol. 6507, pp. 410–421. Springer, Heidelberg (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Kratochvíl, J.: Personal communicationGoogle Scholar
- 19.West, D.B.: Introduction to graph theory, 2nd edn. Prentice-Hall (2000)Google Scholar