Comparative Study on the Field of Time-Frequency Measurement and Control Based on LabVIEW
LabVIEW(Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench) is a graphical programming language development environment, it is widely used in industry, academia and research laboratories. It is seen as a standard data acquisition and instrument control software. This paper studied on high-precision frequency measurement methods based on a series of new principles and new methods, and then proposed two algorithms based on measuring the frequency of LabVIEW. Combined with modern measurement theory, the three-point method and energy rectangular balance, this algorithm improved signal processing capabilities LabVIEW. The experiment verified the correctness and feasibility of two methods, which can both effectively reduce the frequency measurement error and noise; and can be used in different fields.
KeywordsLabVIEW three-point method energy rectangle balance method frequency measurement Virtual Instrument
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, L., Tao, M.: Proficiency in Labview 8.0. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Yao, J., Jie, H.-y.: Design Of Frequency Measurement Software System Based On Virtual Instl-Ument. Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology 26(11) (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Hou, G., Wang, K.: Labview7.1 Program And Virtual Instrument Design. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Chai, J.-z., Han, F.-c., Su, X.-l.: Application Based on Virtual Instrument in Frequency Measurement of Power System. Journal of Electric Power 21(1) (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Ding, K., Wang, L.-q.: Spectrum Of The Discrete Energy Centrobaric Method. Vibration Engineering Journal (14) (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, H., Cao, F.-k.: Frequency Measurement Based on Labview 3-Point Method. Modern Scientific Instruments (3) (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Xue, H., Zhang, L.: Overview Of Nonuniform Fast Fourier Transformation. Computerized Tomography Theory And Applications 19(3) (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, H., Shan, Y.: Research and Improvement of Frequency Measurement Based on Energy Rectangular Balance Method. Noise And Vibration Control 28(3) (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Wu, C.-d., Sun, Q.-y.: Labview Virtual Instrument Design And Application Procedures. People’s Posts And Telecommunications Publishing House, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, T.-y., Jiang, H.: Virtual Frequency Characteristics of the Design of the System Test. Electrical Measurement Technology and Watch (9) (2004)Google Scholar