An LED Assembly Angle Detection System
In view of the present problem of the LED display brightness not uniformity, the text puts forward a kind of LED light assembly angle automatic detection system. First, make use of stepping motor drive the LED display module rotation. In the process of LED rotation, use CCD camera get each image of LED display module with Angles of each step; And then by using the template matching principle pinpoint positions of leds in LED display module. Finally, detect the brightness of the led, and according to the step motor’s stepping Angles to calculate the deflection Angles of leds.
KeywordsLED light emitting diode template matching Euclidean distance stepping motor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ma, X.: The research and implementation of the LED display screen’sγcorrection. Lightning and Control, 92–96 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Xu, J.: The adjustment technology application with the LED display screen’s brightness and chromaticity. Modern Display, 146–147 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Du, J.: Two kinds of Fast Image Registration Algorithms based on the gray level. Master’s degree thesis (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, H., Zhang, K., Li, Y.: Image matching research progress. The Computer Engineering and Application, 42–45 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Yu, P., Yuan, H., Zhao, Z., et al.: The interest points in the image recognition matching method research. The Computer Engineering and Application, 132–135 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Rao, J.: The research of the image matching method based on the gray level. Master’s degree thesis (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Wei, N.: Study on Fast Image Registration Algorithms in Pattern Recognition. Doctoral Dissertation (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Chang, Y., et al.: A kind of fast detection method for the full-color LED display screen’s brightness uniformity. Lamps and Lighting, 33–35 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Huang, L.: Stepping motor control based on AT89C51 Single-chip micro computer. Electronic Production, 19–22 (2006)Google Scholar