The Design and Realization of Power System Load Forecasting Software
Based on CC-2000 system with good openness, portability and scalability, we explain the structure and overall design of the load forecasting software, discuss how to apply meteorological information to load forecasting software steps and used instructions of weather software in detail, and finally point out the limitations of meteorological correction and make relevant recommendations.
Keywordspower system load forecasting software meteorological factors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, C.: The Theory and Method of Power System Load Forecasting. Harbin Institute of Technology Press (1987)Google Scholar
- 2.He, R., Zeng, G., Yao, J.: Application of Weather Sensitivity Neural Networks Model in Short-term Load Forecasting on Area. Automation of Electric Power Systems 25(17), 32–35 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Duan, X.: MATLAB function converts to VB available DLL. Microcomputer and Application (5), 9–11 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Aly, Sheta, W.M., Abdelaziz, A.F.: Development of EvolutionaryModels for Long-Term Load of Power Plant Systems. In: Proceedings on IEEE International Conference of Computer Systems and Applications, pp. 117–120 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Du, X., Zhang, L., Li, Q., Liu, X.: Research on the VB-Matlab interface method in load forecasting software of power system. Power System Protection and Control (19) (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, X.: Research of Power Load Forecasting for Power Based on Neural Network and Software Developing. Centeral South University Master Degree Paper (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Bi, Z.: Research of the Medium and Long Term Load Forecasting Algorithms and System Realization. Nan Chang University Master Degree Paper (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, J.: Research on Peak Load Forecasting Using RPROP Wavelet Neural Network. Har Bin Institute of Techinology Master Degree Paper (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, D.: Technique of Power System Load Forecasting. Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information (31) (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Niu, P., Kang, J., Li, A., Li, L.: New operation form of power network started by smart grid. Power System Protection and Control (19) (2010)Google Scholar