Electronics has been reaching to new fronts. Even Agriculture has benefited from this, keeping in the view the basic needs of farmers, horticulture, several advancements have been proposed that could use the electronics exhaustively. The complete thesis is prepared on the basis of analog circuitry. We have used analog circuitry purposefully, as the farmer could relax with this "once and for all" installation. Auto irrigation is the method of application of precise amount of water automatically as per crop requirement through saving resources like water, power, and fertilizer. Also, we have shown how the basic electronic devices can be made to work in horticulture. Some devices like photo transistor, IR LED have been used, which are robust, and very cheap. Going for analog circuitry has another reason. It is extremely cost effective.
KeywordsNight Time Lighting System Marginal Farmer Soil Moisture Sensor Crop Requirement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, J., Ohno, T.R., Wolden, C.A.: High-temperature stability of nichrome inreactive environments. Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and FilmsGoogle Scholar
- 2.Shen, Qin, G.P., Dong, M., Huang, Z.Q.: An intelligent wind sensor system with auto-zero function (June 21-25, 2009), doi:10.1109/ sensor.2009.5285514 Google Scholar
- 3.Sawhney, A.K.: Electronics measurement and InstrumentationGoogle Scholar
- 4.Kumar, H.: Thesis on Tensiometer, Bapatla Agricultural Engineering College, Bapatla, Andhra PradeshGoogle Scholar
- 5.Electronics for You 42(2) (February 2010) Google Scholar