Research and Implementation of Entropy-Based Model to Evaluation of the Investment Efficiency of Grid Enterprise
Investment efficiency on power grid enterprises evaluation is an evaluation of proportional relationship between investment results and investment consumption. The rationality of evaluation depends on evaluation model, the most important part of evaluation model is the enactment of weight. As a long-tested weight method, entropy weight coefficients method is reliable and objective. In this article, we discussed a entropy weight coefficients method that applicable to the investment efficiency on power grid enterprises evaluation. The computer realization method is also disscussed in this article.
Keywordsentropy weight coefficients method J2EE power grid investment efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zheng, X.-h., Zhang, Q., Luo, m.: The Application of Entropy-Weight Coeffcient Method to Risk Decision. College of Economic Management, Wuhan Uni. (2000) Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, J., Zhang, X.-j., Sheng, H.-h., Lu, G.-l.: Research on Benchmarking Index Evaluation Method in Electric Power Enterprises. North China Electric Power (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Fan, R., Wang, Z.: A Method of Entropy Weighting Ideal Point and Its Application in Investment Decision. Journal OF Wuhan University of Hydraulic and Electric Engineering (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Lai, M., Wang, G.-s.: The Investigations and Calculations on the Weight Coefficients of the Post Evaluation Indexes for the Scientific and Technological Projects in Electric Enterprises. Central China Electric PowerGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zhao, J., Wang, T., Niu, D.-x.: Improved entropy TOPSIS of knight service evaluation in electric power marketing. Journal of North China Electric Power University Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, X.-w., Meng, X.-s., Wang, F.-s.: The developing method of Web system based on SSH framework. Journal of Agricultural University of Hebei (Agriculture and Forestry Education Edition)Google Scholar