Web Application Security Based on Trusted Network Connection
This paper introduces the security of Trusted Network Connection into Web applications. To solve the security of Web applications and the application limitations of Trusted Network Connection, which is only widely used in LAN and VPN, a new method used for Web application security is presented in the paper based on the thought of Trusted Network Connection. Through the model design and the system realization, it can prove that the thought of Trusted Network Connection can be applied to Web applications and improve the security of Web applications. At the mean time, the thought of Trusted Network Connection can reduce the attack of viruses and trojans and broaden the fields of Trusted Network Connection application.
KeywordsTrusted Network Connection Web Viruses Trojans Security
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.TCG Trusted Network Connect TNC Architecture for Interoperability Specification Version 1.4 Revision 4, Published (May 18, 2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Garfinkel, S., Spanfford, G.: Web Security, Privacy & Commerce. China Machine Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.IEEE802. Port-based network access control. IEEE Std 802.1X -2001 (June 2001) Google Scholar
- 5.TCG Trusted Network Connect TNC IF-PEP: Protocol Bindings for RADIUS Specification Version 1.1 Revision 0.75, Published (February 2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Christine, M.T.: Trusted Network Connect TNC Architecture for Interoperability Specification Version 1.2 Revision4 (EB/OL) (April 15, 2008) (December 19, 2008)Google Scholar
- 7.TCG Trusted Network Connect TNC IF-MAP Metadata for Network Security Specification Version 1.0 Revision 25, Published (September 13, 2010)Google Scholar
- 8.TCG Trusted Network Connect TNC IF-IMC Specification Version 1.2 Revision 8, Published (February 5, 2007)Google Scholar
- 9.TCG Trusted Network Connect TNC IF-IMV Specification Version 1.2 Revision 8, Published (February 5, 2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Leveson, N.G.: Safeware: System Safety and Computers – A Guide to Preventing Accidents and Losses Caused by Technology (1995)Google Scholar
- 11.TCG Trusted Network Connect TNC IF-TNCCS: TLV Binding Specification Version 2.0 Revision 16, Published (January 22, 2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Kaufman, C., Perlman, R., Speciner, M.: Network Security—Private Communication in a Public World. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Bingjing (2004)Google Scholar
- 13.Garfinkel, S., Spanfford, G.: Web Security, Privacy & Commerce. China Machine Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar