Mapping Data Classification Based on Modified Fuzzy Statistical Analysis
Through analyzing and researching traditional mapping data classification, and considering the fuzzy of classification, then a modified mapping data classification is put forward, which is based on fuzzy set. First, gain fuzzy sample set by expert system, and compute sample distribution function by statistical analysis. Then, utilize distribution function to gained fuzzy membership function, and working out the fuzziest point by membership function. Finally, in according to the most fuzzy point, and achieve to classify mapping data. The proposed method solves the problem of misconstruction of the original data, not being generally used, complexity of computing and fuzzy classification in the traditional mapping data classification method and practical process.
Keywordsfuzzy set fuzzy membership function the fuzziest point mapping data classification Statistical Analysis P-P probability map
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hu, B.-q.: Fuzzy Theory Foundation, pp. 271–300. WuHan University Press, Wuhan (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Y.-f., Jiang, N.: Map design Principle, pp. 112–116. Publishing House of PLA (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, J.-y., Zhou, J.-h.: The Method to Mapping Data Processing, pp. 168–171. Publishing House of PLA (1992)Google Scholar
- 4.Lv, A.-m., Liu, X.-t., Guo, J.-z.: An investigation of Classification Rule Based on Bayes Theorem. Application Research of Computers 23(2), 24–25, 72 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Luo, Y.-d., Luo, M.: Application of Rough Set Theory in Spatial Data Mining. Computer and Modernization 2(2), 77–80 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Lv, A.-m., Li, C.-m.: GIS Attribute Data Mining Based on Statistical Inductive Learning. Journal of Institute of Surveying and Mapping 2(3), 290–293 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Lu, W.-d.: SPSS for Windows, pp. 140–160. Publishing House of Electronic Industry (2003)Google Scholar