Plain film: chest radiograph (CXR).
KeywordsSentinel Node Digital Mammography Pectoral Muscle Inframammary Fold Position Emission Tomography
Many thanks to Heather Oates for her endless time and help. Image capture was also assisted by Terry Borrain at the medical graphics unit, University of the Witwatersrand. Dr. Mark Haagensen kindly provided the MR images and patiently answered many questions.
- Andersson I (1986) Mammography in clinical practice. Med Radiogr Photogr 62:1–42Google Scholar
- Eklund GW, Cardenosa G (1992) The art of mammographic positioning. Radiol Clin North Am 30:20–53Google Scholar
- Feig SA, Piccoli CW, Roebuck EJ (1997) The breast. In: Grainger RG, Allison DJ (eds) Diagnostic radiology. Churchill Livingstone, New York, pp 1993–2036Google Scholar
- Kopans DB (1989) Breast imaging. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia, pp 34–115; 227–242Google Scholar
- Stensson WE (1996) Breast examination techniques and ultrasonic anatomy. Pretoria, South Africa: mammography workshop and ultrasound workshop, CSIR Conference Centre, pp 62–65Google Scholar