A Multidimensional Scaling Analysis Algorithm of Nodes Localization Based on Steepest Descent in Wireless Sensor Networks
This article studies the classical MDS and dwMDS location algorithm.On this basis, steepest descent algorithm is introduced to replace SMACOF algorithm as optimization objective function. The results show that the steepest descent method as the optimization objective function is simple and easy to implement. Compared with the dwMDS method based on SMACOF algorithm, the distributed MDS positioning algorithm with the steepest descent method has increased significantly in accuracy, and it has a relatively good performance in the anti-Error effects, the convergence and convergence speed, even in the uneven performance of the network also performed well.
KeywordsWireless Sensor Networks Iterative Optimization Multidimensional Scaling steepest descent algorithm Positioning Accuracy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fu-sheng: An Improved DV-Hop algorithm. Ship Electronic Engineering 28(8), 73–76 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Ji, X., Zha, H.: Sensor positioning in wireless ad-hoc sensor networks using multidimensional scaling. In: Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, pp. 2652–2661. IEEE, Hong Kong (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Groenen, P.: The majorization approach to multidimensional scaling: some problems and extensions. Www.springerlink.com/index/Q0G40V3821315035.pdf
- 7.Cao, H., Chen, G.: Multi-factor dimensionality reduction method - nonlinear mapping in the weather forecast. Atmospheric Science 3(2) (1979)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuan, Y., Sun, W.: Optimization theory and methods. Science Press, Beijing (1997)Google Scholar
- 9.Ma, Z., Gu, L., Yang, L., et al.: Modern Applied Mathematics Handbook - Volume calculation and numerical analysis. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar