Application of Decisional DNA in Web Data Mining
Web data mining techniques are becoming popular and valuable components of web data analysis systems. It assists website”s owners to estimate their websites performance and make explicit and precise business strategies. The main features of Decisional DNA are related to knowledge representation structures. They are dealing with noisy and incomplete data, learning from experience, making precise decision, and predicting. This paper presents a proposal for development of web data mining techniques with Decisional DNA at its core. Integrating Decisional DNA with web data mining techniques involves retrieval, clustering, storage, sharing, and transporting of knowledge and day-to-day explicit experience in a new structure. A set of experiments is also included in this paper to illustrate usage of Decisional DNA applied to decisional domain in web data mining as well as re-usage of such knowledge to facilitate decision making process.
KeywordsDecisional DNA Set of Experience Knowledge Structure web data mining web content mining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nguyen, N.T., Duong T.H., Jo, G.S.: Constructing and Mining: A Semantic-Based Academic Social Network. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 21(3), 197–207 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Mohr, M.K.G., Stack, M., Ranitovic, I.: Introduction to Heritrix, an Archival Quality Web Crawler. In: 4th Intl. Web Archiving Workshop, IWAW 2004 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.I. IMDb.com. IMDb Top 250, http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
- 4.Liu, B.: Web Data Mining Exploring Hyperlinks, Contents, and Usage Data. In: Web Data Mining, pp. 1–12. Springer, Heidelberg (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Najork, M.: Web Crawler Architecture. Springer, Heidelberg (September 2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Mukthyarazam, M.K.K.S., Rasool, S., Jakir Ajam, S.: Web data mining Using XML and Agent Framework. IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security 10(5) (May 2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Sanin, C.: Decisional DNA and the Smart Knowledge Management System: Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management applied to an Intelligent Platform. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Sanin, C., Toro, C., Szczerbicki, E.: An OWL ontology of set of experience knowledge structure. Journal of Universal Computer Science 13(2), 209–223 (2007)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, J., Huang, Y., Wu, G., Zhang, F.: Web mining: knowledge discovery on the Web. In: Proceedings of 1999 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, IEEE SMC 1999, vol. 2, pp. 137–141 (1999)Google Scholar