Collection and Processing of the Point Clouds of Telephone Receiver by Reverse Engineering
With the development of science and technology, the information manufacturing based on the information material has been used widely. The digital measurements of the telephone receiver were carried out by a three dimensional measuring machine and the data point clouds of the contours of telephone receiver were got. Using reverse engineering software, Imageware, the data point clouds of the telephone receiver were processed, including of data smoothing, data reducing, data point clouds resample and feature lines extracting. Based on the shape features of the telephone receiver, the 3-dimensional models of the telephone receiver were reconstructed with the boundary curves and the scanning data point groups successfully.
KeywordsReverse engineering Telephone receiver 3D geometrical model reconstruction Information material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, N., Tong, J., Chen, D.H., Zhang, S.J., Chen, B.C.: Submitted to Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Tong, J., Wu, N.: Submitted to Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, S.W., Tong, J., Zhang, S.J., Chen, B.C.: Submitted to Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Motavalli, S., Bidanda, B.: Submitted to Journal of Manufacturing Systems (1991)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, J.X., Ke, Y.L.: Submitted to Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Hoppe, H., Derose, T., Duchamp, T., Stuetzle, W.: Submitted to Computer Graphics (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Cheng, R., Xie, X.B.: Submitted to Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (2002)Google Scholar