The Quantai Ecological Urban Design Based on the Dark-Green Concept
The dark green type of eco-village is the symbol of city which means that city has a high sustainable development. This paper proposed the "network overlay" design of the eco-city from the eye of "dark green" which based on the coal power station re-design of Xuzhou in China. The combination of the public space network, the public transport networks and the energy circulation network has positive feedback to spatial layout in social, cultural and economic aspects. During the planning process of eco-village, the LEED-ND rating system which is introduced to assess the level of carbon, can be used to prove the results are consistent with the sustainable standards.
KeywordsDark green type of eco-village “network overlay" The LEED-ND rating system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U.S. Green Building Council: The second edition of Green Building Rating System, LEEDTM2.0. China Building Industry Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, X., Tan, Y., Ulf, R.: Creating Dark-green Type of Eco-city: Conceptual Overall Planning for the Caofeidian International Eco-city in Tangshan. Architectural Journal (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, P.P.J.: Ecological Urbanism: Five Dimensions in Design. World Architecture (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Mathias, A., Ding, L.: The Puble Space, Water System And Green Structure Of Caofeidian Eco-city. World Architecture (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Dai, J.-f., Yin, G.-t., Zhao, J., Li, H., Yang, J.: User Friendly Transportation System in New Beichuan County Transportation Planning. Urban Transport Of China (2010)Google Scholar