Combined Optimal Method of Drawing Reservoir Optimal Operation Figure
The optimal scheduling figure is an important means to realize the maximal comprehensive benefit of the reservoir. Based on the ideas of reservoir normal operation graph, the paper puts forward to combined optimal method of drawing optimal scheduling figure, the method presets lines and outputs first, and then ascertains scheduling line number, location and the outputs of each dispatch areas by progressive optimization algorithm (POA) using historical data. Case study shows the method has good optimization performance, and strong maneuverability and practicability.
Keywordsoptimal scheduling figure reservoir operation combined optimal method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Huang, Q., Zhang, H.-b., Yuan, W.-l., et al.: Study of Optimal Operation Chart of Cascade Reservoirs Based on Linking Simulation with Differential Evolution Algorithm. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering 27(6), 13–17 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, L.: A Study of Optimizing the Rule Curve of Reservoir using Object Oriented Genetic Algorithms. PhD Dissertation. Department of Agricultural Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei (1995)Google Scholar
- 7.Yin, Z.-j., Hu, T.-s., Wu, Y.-q.: Deriving Multi-purpose Reservoir Operating Rule Curves using Multi-objective Genetic Algorithms. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University 38(6), 40–44 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Shao, L., Wang, L.-p., Huang, H.-t., et al.: Optimization of Operation Chart of Cascade Hydropower Stations Based on Hybrid Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing. Yangtze River 41(3), 34–37 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, M., Wang, L.-p., An, Y.-g., et al.: Optimizing Study on Reservoir Operation Chart. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University 37(3), 5–7 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar