Construction of Liaoning Green Consumption Pattern to Develop Low-Carbon Economy
Green consumption in real terms fully consistent with the concept of low-carbon economy. It is the concrete form of low-carbon economy in the area of consumer and low-carbon economy development of inner motivation. Developing green consumption pattern in Liaoning province is divided into three levels: governments, businesses and residents. Building green consumption is not only necessary, but also beneficial.
KeywordsLow-carbon Economy Green Consumption Consumption Patterns
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, S., Song, T.: Low-carbon economy: inevitable choice of China. Young Writers 3, 15–17 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, Y.: Low-carbon economy and low-carbon life. Biology Teaching 7, 11–13 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, Y.: Turn on “low carbon economy” new era. Contemporary miners 9, 9–11 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, M.: New research on the development of low-carbon economy in China. Journal of Jiangxi Blue Sky University 3, 4–7 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, j.: Climate change, opportunities for low-carbon economy and new sources of energy. Youth Science 5, 22–25 (2010)Google Scholar