An Analysis on Modern Technology Applied to Education
Modern technology, due to its powerful features, has been widely applied to education. However, as more and more modern techniques applied in education, some problems have occurred. This paper aims at studying the status, problems and countermeasures of applying modern technology to education.
Keywordsapplication modern technology education
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Snow, D., Barley, Z.A.: Classroom Strategies for Helping At-risk Students. Assoc. for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Alexandria VA (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Son, J.-B.: Learner Experiences in Web-based Language Learning. Computer Assisted Learning (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Chuang, Y.S.: Creating online multimedia courseware efficiently and interestingly. In: The Proceedings of the Fourth Conference on Interactive English Teaching at Chainmen Institute of Technology. Crane Publishing Company, Taipei (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, X.: Principles of Applying Multimedia in Teaching. Reading and Writing (2008) Google Scholar
- 5.Lei, X.: The Transformation of English Teacher’s Role in the Multimedia Teaching. Research on the Tertiary Education (2001) Google Scholar