Research of Embedded Real-Time System Security Level Assessment Techniques
This paper briefly describes the main ideas and implementation of technology strategy of Embedded real-time system security level assessment which is important part of mechanism to system flexibility based on embedded real-time system, designs the embedded real-time system security level assessment system based on pattern matching for the characteristics of embedded real-time systems. By building security level assessment system and simulation testing environment based on RT-Linux real-time operating system, the impact of Embedded real-time system security level assessment strategy on performance of RT-Linux was tested.
Keywordssecurity Pattern matching Embedded Operating System (EOS) Real-time System RT-Linux
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kang, K., Son, S.: Systematic security and timeliness tradeoffs in real-time embedded systems. In: Proceedings-12th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, RTCSA 2006, pp. 183–189 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Hwang, D.D., Schaumont, P., Tiri, K., Verbauwhede, I.: Securing embedded systems. IEEE Security & Privacy 4(2) (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, G., Zhang, G., Yao, A.: Research of Mechanism to System Flexibility Based on Embedded Real-time System. In: 2010 International Conference on Advanced Measurement and Test, AMT 2010 (2010) Google Scholar
- 4.Ravindran, K., Kwiat, K.A., Sabbir, A.: Adapting distributed voting algorithms for secure real-time embedded systems. In: Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.William Beck, R., Mark Vanfleet, W.: High Assurance Security/Safety For Deeply Embedded, Real-time Systems. In: 2006 Embedded Systems Conference - Silicon Valley (ESC 2006) (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Kerstan, T., Oberthür, S.: Configurable Hybridkernel for Embedded Real-Time Systems. Embedded System Design (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Kitani, T., Takamoto, Y., Yasumoto, K., Nakata, A., Higashino, T.: A flexible and high-reliable HW/SW codesign method for real-time embedded systems. In: 2004 IEEE First Symposium on Multi-Agent Security and Survivability (2004)Google Scholar