Application of Wireless Sensor Network in Farmland Data Acquisition System
With the development of agricultural production technology, characteristics that appear in the farmland information such as diversity, polytropy and dispersity. In order to solve the problems of obtaining quickly and long-distance transmission the farmland information, the paper proposes a farmland data acquisition system based on the GPRS technology. The system exerts GPRS network of the china mobile communications and combines integrated circuits, sensors and GPRS communication modules on data transmission, and establishes the whole crop monitoring system. Through the Internet, GPRS and field monitoring communications, the data center can finish a complete record, the curve showing and query of field data, meanwhile it can detect equipment remotely. These instructions give you the basic guidelines for preparing papers for WCICA/IEEE conference proceedings.
KeywordsWireless Sensor Network GPRS Data Acquisition Precision Agriculture Internet of Things
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, Q., Sun, Z., Li, X., et al.: The design of agricultural environmental monitoring system based on the embedded system. Microcomputer Information 22(8), 38 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, S., Yan, S., Hu, F., et al.: Wireless sensor network theory and application. Beijing aerospace university press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Ji, J.: The application of ZigBee wireless sensor networking to an industrial automatic monitor system. Industrial Instrumentation and Automation (3), 71–76 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Guo, S., Ma, S., Wu, P., et al.: Pulse wave measurement system based on Zigbee wireless sensor network. Application Research of Computers 24(4), 258–260 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, H., Wang, M., Wang, Y., et al.: Development of farmland soil moisture and temperature monitoring system based on wireless sensor network. Journal of Jilin University: Engineering and Technology Edition 38(3), 604–608 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Qiao, X., Zhang, X., Wang, C., et al.: The application of Wireless sensors network in agriculture. Agricultural Engineering Journal 21(2), 232–234 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Sun, L., et al.: Wireless sensors network. Tsinghua university press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Lu, D., Xu, W., Wang, L.: Wireless sensors network. Industrial Control Computer 18(4), 24–25 (2005)Google Scholar