The Deceptive Effect of Blinking Decoys on ARMs
The idea of blinking operation of decoyed radar system is presented and its deceptive mechanism to ARM PRS (passive radar seeker) is analyzed. Several kinds of blinking modes are put forward. The simulation shows that blinking mode is one of the important operation modes of decoyed radar system, which can provide much more possibilities for the safety of radar confronting threat from ARM.
KeywordsARM PRS radar decoys blinking modes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, L., Wu, Y., Fan, X.: Analysis of Countermeasure Techniques to Anti-radiation Missile. Journal of Detection & Control 23(2), 53–56 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, W., Luo, J., Wang, H.: The Deceptive Effect of Combined Field from Multi-source on ARM. Acta Electronica Sinica 36(6), 1193–1197 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Ma, L., Liu, X.: Study on the Infrared Angle Track Loop of the Seeker in rolling Airframe Missile. Aerospace Control 26(6), 8–11 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Liao, S.: A Research on Maximum Rate of Step Response of Second-order Oscillating System. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Natural Science Edition) 29(4), 445–448 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Yan, X.-p., Li, P., Geng, X.-m.: Study on Blinking Frequency Selection in Synchronous Non-Coherent Blinking Jamming. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology 28(6), 553–556 (2008)Google Scholar