Experimental Results of Model-Based Fuzzy Control Solutions for a Laboratory Antilock Braking System
This chapter presents aspects concerning the design of model-based fuzzy control solutions dedicated to the longitudinal slip control of an Antilock Braking System laboratory equipment. Continuous-time and discrete-time Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy models of the controlled process are first derived on the basis of the modal equivalence principle. The consequents of the T-S models of the T-S fuzzy controllers are local state feedback controllers which are solutions to several linear quadratic regulator (LQR) problems and the parallel distributed compensation is next applied. Linear matrix inequalities are solved to guarantee the global stability of the discrete-time fuzzy control systems and to give the optimal state feedback gain matrices of the LQR problems. A set of real-time experimental results is included to validate the new fuzzy control solutions.
KeywordsLinear Matrix Inequality Fuzzy Control Fuzzy Controller Linguistic Term Linear Quadratic Regulator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Grzymała-Busse et al. 2005]Grzymała-Busse, J.W., Hippe, Z.S., Mroczek, T., et al.: Data mining analysis of granular bed caking during hop extraction. In: Proc. 5th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, Wroclaw, Poland, pp. 426–431 (2005)Google Scholar
- [Kouro et al. 2010]
- [Kulikowski 2009]Kulikowski, J.L.: Decision making supported by fuzzy deontological statements. In: Proc. Int. Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology IMCSIT 2009, Mrągowo, Poland, pp. 65–73 (2009)Google Scholar
- [Li et al. 2010]Li, F.Z., Hu, R.F., Yao, H.X.: The performance of automobile antilock brake system based on fuzzy robust control. In: Proc. 2010 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, Changsha, China, vol. 3, pp. 870–873 (2010)Google Scholar
- [Oniz et al. 2009]
- [Precup et al. 2010]Precup, R.E., Spătaru, S.V., Rădac, M.B., et al.: Model-based fuzzy control solutions for a laboratory antilock braking system. In: Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Human System Interaction, Rzeszow, Poland, pp. 133–138 (2010)Google Scholar
- [Rădac et al. 2009]Rădac, M.B., Precup, R.E., Preitl, S., et al.: Tire slip fuzzy control of a laboratory anti-lock braking system. In: Proc. European Control Conf., Budapest, Hungary, pp. 940–945 (2009)Google Scholar
- [Ridluan et al. 2009]
- [Wang et al. 2009]
- [Wilamowski 2009]